This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot reboot Pi - pypilot.service stuck
Hey Ironman,

Thanks for the investigation and the attached file. I can see you've done some digging and found some weird things also.
Do I understand that during your reboot you've experienced the service not being properly closed? Did this also block your reboot?

I have also done some more testing and it seems my conclusion that when doing a normal reboot "always" results in pypilot.service being stuck is not correct.
It happens often, but not always. I did not do any configuration changes so I cannot say if some special configuration makes the difference. I was thinking maybe it has something to do with how long the system has been up, or have I been using Pypilot or something else. At this moment I don't know, it seems to be sporadic.

Also something else, Pypilot's Webapp service is also not connected. So can't use the webapp, it loads but the service is not connected.
I'll keep investigating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot reboot Pi - pypilot.service stuck - by jamos.tan@gmail.com - 2021-02-03, 10:23 AM