This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webapp - No connection (newest op image)
I've installed the newest openplotter headless image 2020-12-16-OpenPlotter-v2-Headless-img
Then I installed Pypilot through the openplotter settings.

Pypilot itself works fine, but the Flask Web App does not have a connection with Pypilot server:

pypilot Server: Not Connected
Servo Flags:
Autopilot Errors:
Web Server Latency: N/A ms

How can I troubleshoot this? The app itself loads fine on port 8080 but it just doesn't have a connection with pypilot.

Pressing F12 in the browser says: 

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (BAD REQUEST)

Messages In This Thread
Webapp - No connection (newest op image) - by jamos.tan@gmail.com - 2021-02-03, 02:46 PM