This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webapp - No connection (newest op image)
(2021-02-23, 02:07 PM)rastam4n Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 10:58 AM)jamos.tan@gmail.com Wrote: I'll try to cook something up for you. It is a highly modified image, with lot's of additions. I've even included an offline WikiPedia server, Guacamole remote desktop (rather than VNC) so it connects through a webpage and you don't need a client, also all the open sea map charts are on it. The image only fits on a 64GB SD card. It will take me a lot of work to shrink it, so I can upload it in a normal way. Would be much easier to just send you an SD, haha!

But, added value is OpenCPN and Pypilot is configured so gains are set properly (for a 10 ton steel sailboat and raymarine st4000) and also the route plugin works so it will actually follow a route without the software getting stuck.

If you are interested send me a PM.

I am interested in the Route plugin? How did you fix it?

Hey there, I didn't really fix it although I found a configuration in which it wouldn't freeze OpenCPN. You need to be close to your next waypoint before you activate it. Nevertheless, I am now using the default route feature from OpenCPN and find this to be the most stable for now. It doesn't have the extra finetuning features like Sean's plugin, but it serves it's purpose for me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Webapp - No connection (newest op image) - by jamos.tan@gmail.com - 2021-02-23, 03:07 PM