This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adafruit 9dof
Hello all

I have just started out on my project to use the open source software on my sail boat and therefore I apologise if I.m starting out with a really dumb question.

I have dug through previous posts but I may not have phrased my searches right when trying to find 'like problems' on this forum, so I am more than happy to be told to go off and read xyz etc.

My problem is that I bought an Adafruit 9dof which comes up and is recognised as an IMU using BNX055 etc via Pyplotter however, I can't seem to get a compass heading or a temperature or pressure reading out of it no matter what I do.  I have tested the IMU using a Python script and I get changes in values when running the script and moving the IMU around so it's not the pcb.  I did get a feasible pressure reading but not temperature reading when I set the sensor to MS5607-02BA03.

Can I kindly seek your collective wisdom to send me off in the right direction.

The IMU - https://thepihut.com/products/adafruit-9...out-bno055

Kind regards

Steve

Messages In This Thread
Adafruit 9dof - by SteveB-Sigma33 - 2021-03-01, 11:41 PM
RE: Adafruit 9dof - by Sailoog - 2021-03-03, 01:59 PM
RE: Adafruit 9dof - by Relax - 2021-03-15, 05:33 PM
RE: Adafruit 9dof - by cosborne - 2021-05-08, 12:58 PM
RE: Adafruit 9dof - by Sailoog - 2021-05-10, 06:27 PM
RE: Adafruit 9dof - by NickL123 - 2021-04-27, 04:39 AM
RE: Adafruit 9dof - by SteveB-Sigma33 - 2021-03-11, 11:42 PM
RE: Adafruit 9dof - by Sailoog - 2021-04-28, 12:35 PM