This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong readings from air pressure
Photo 
After +/- 24 hours I get wrong data in grafana with air pressure readings from moitessier hat 2 and with TWS and AWS from nmea2000.
When i restart signalk everything works normal for +/- 24 hours and then it starts again.

Signalk data is stored in influxdb, I can see that the data in influxdb is not correct but I don`t know if influxdb is the problem or that signalk is giving the wrong numbers.

Can somebodey help to figure out what goes wrong?

Kind regards,

River Phoenix

Raspberrypi 4
Moitessier hat 2
Openplotter 2
Actisense NGT-1

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Wrong readings from air pressure - by river - 2021-04-06, 10:25 PM