This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the simplest way to implement a IBT-2 BTS7960 motor controller
I have this motor controller that I picked up for about 12 euros. It seems to be up to the task of controlling a wiper motor that I also picked up cheaply.

My current set up looks like this. I ultimately want to 3D print some pullies to steer my wheel from the cockpit as an initial, easy to access (and disengage) working concept.

https://imgur.com/a/3qxIzkg

Right now I face the difficulty of trying to get the "vanilla" motor.ino sketch that sean has provided to work. But trying to read it at times feels like trying to decipher ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics (with all due respect).

How best to approach massaging this code into something that I can use in my setup? Whilst not castrating myself of some useful features and fault detections.

Kind regards.

Messages In This Thread
What is the simplest way to implement a IBT-2 BTS7960 motor controller - by billynomates - 2021-04-12, 08:42 AM