This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autopilot Errors: no motor controller!
Hi Sean,
It seems the cables on the Pi side of the connector are #1 coded while they are #3 coded on the motor controller side. So I got the most difficult intelligence test, combining those two combinations; not yet sure whether I failed or succeeded. But I am pretty sure I got 3.3V and gnd right. That's easy to measure if nothing else. The other two are the really confusing ones. What starts out as brown on the controller side comes out green in the other end. I know that from measuring continuity. And the other combo is green/ blue. Anyway, if I connect blue to pin 10 and green to pin 8 the leds will blink, while there will just be the power LED when I connect it the other way. Either way I have no success with the next step; I then get pypilot server: Connected and Autopilot Errors: No motor controller! in the Browser Control interface. I agree that I should switch places between blue and green so I can only say that I am super confused. I will sleep on it now!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Autopilot Errors: no motor controller! - by Guttagrynna - 2021-04-16, 09:38 PM