This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Display depth sounder scan data in OpenCPN / SignalK app
Honestly, I'm not sure about that :/

This is the available wiring:

I already use NMEA Device 1 connection to get GPS position in the VHF (that was the only setup when I bought the boat) and depth messages in SignalK (with a 422 to USB converter). But the device doesn't have any N2K connection available. 

Ultimately, the goal is to connect the sounder directly to the RPi so I can get rid of this old plotter and use the space to install a nice touchscreen instead, so maybe I put the wrong focus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Display depth sounder scan data in OpenCPN / SignalK app - by MigGat - 2021-07-19, 11:27 AM