This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pypilot Sensor mast wire and screen support
I will be mounting a Davis wind instrument up my mast to replace the current Signet wind instruments.  The current signet wires are not twisted pairs.  I noticed the Davis wires are RJ11 which is pretty much twisted pair phone wires.  I’m pretty sure the Signet instruments worked off the same principles as the Davis do.  A potentiometer, and a read switch for direction and speed.
Anybody had any problems with untwisted pair wires with Davis instruments?
Also is it possible to swap out the screen for a little larger screen? I was thinking of taking one of the old signet instrument displays and gutting it and installing a larger Pypilot Sensor screen Cool

Messages In This Thread
Pypilot Sensor mast wire and screen support - by andy kopac - 2021-08-28, 02:08 AM
RE: Pypilot Sensor mast wire - by seandepagnier - 2021-08-28, 02:30 AM