This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physical connection N2k
Unfortunately I do not have yet access to the b&g system which is current standard installation on a Lagoon 380S2 but I would like to prepare physical connectors to hook up into the N2k bus system. So far I have only made experience with NMEA 0183

I will transfer the vessel for the owner and would like to use op to wlan the NMEA data into my familiar navigation platform.
From googling I understand that all physical connectors to NMEA 2000 are supplier independent and I wonder if someone can confirm this and advise on a affordable source for purchasing the t-connector and drop-cable. Drop cable  with USB end to plug into rpi/op would be ideal.  

Any advise is appreciated - thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Physical connection N2k - by SkipperEarly - 2017-02-16, 04:47 PM
RE: Physical connection N2k - by e-sailing - 2017-03-04, 11:49 PM