This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signal K doesn't start on pi zero
Hi,

first of all thanks to everybody for spending time and efforts for this wonderful project. I've been using openplotter 1 on a pi3 together with the original 7'' screen as main navigation system for the last years. Together with the option to have cheap oesenc charts, openplotter+opencpn+raspberry is for me an extremely effective system.

Project for this winter is to add my Raymarine instruments/seatalk using the GPIO app new in openplotter 2. I updated therefore to openplotter 2 and installed the GPIO app: On the pi3, everything seems ok. Doing the same procedure for the pi zero which I plan to connect to the seatalk bus, I have the problem that I cannot connect to signalk: After boot, there's no signalk. Starting signalk then through the terminal with

Code:
signalk-server run

gives as answer "Illegal instruction". Reinstalling signalk doesn't help.

Thanks for any suggestions! Michael

Messages In This Thread
Signal K doesn't start on pi zero - by mika - 2021-11-12, 04:43 PM
RE: Signal K doesn't start on pi zero - by PaddyB - 2021-11-12, 05:16 PM
RE: Signal K doesn't start on pi zero - by mika - 2021-11-14, 08:20 PM
RE: Signal K doesn't start on pi zero - by PaddyB - 2021-11-15, 10:34 AM
RE: Signal K doesn't start on pi zero - by MatsA - 2021-11-13, 06:56 PM
RE: Signal K doesn't start on pi zero - by mika - 2021-11-17, 03:23 PM