This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPi4 not talking to arduino motor driver
Okay thank you. I have done the upgrade and everthing seems to work, except for the web interface on 127.0.0.1:8080, I get a 404 not found error.

I ran systemctl status pypilot_web.service and there is an ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/pypilot_web 8080 (code=exited, status=-1/FAILURE) error. If I do a cat pypilot... on any of the files in /usr/local/bin/pypilot... they all seem to still be v0.16. On the instruction for the upgrade it starts with a "cd" but it doen't say cd to where. The upgrade seemed to happen okay and obviously openCPN is seeing the later version pypilot but why are there still v0.16 files after the rm -Rf pypilot pypilot_data?

I just found your pypilot workbook, great work Ironman! This has answered a heap of questions.

Sorry to keep asking questions you guys have probably heard a hundred times!

Messages In This Thread
RE: RPi4 not talking to arduino motor driver - by MacleayIslandBruce - 2021-12-02, 07:54 AM