This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depth Sounder + OpenPlotter on Rapsberry 4: How does it work? What parts do I need?
(2021-12-07, 11:37 AM)aliento-rvs Wrote: Hallo beercansailor!

Big thanks for the quick, informative and understandable answer! It's info like this that helps me, as a beginner and IT layman, get familiar with OpenPlotter and the many great applications you can master with it.

Two things are clear to me now:
1. it depends on the "right" transducer.
2. an additional echo sounder terminal is not necessary. For that I have my Raspberry and OpenPlotter.

So, now I'll first have a look at the links you recommended.
Thanks again!
RĂ¼diger

Hi RĂ¼diger, if you want to buy in Germany, please have a look at SVB-Bremen
https://www.svb.de/de/kategorie/elektron...soren.html

Immer eine Handbreit Wasser unter dem Kiel

Ralf

Messages In This Thread
RE: Depth Sounder + OpenPlotter on Rapsberry 4: How does it work? What parts do I need? - by Sagitta - 2022-01-02, 12:40 PM