This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grafana - the latest update has an error
For some reason WebSocketAPI is not installed with Grafana. Can't seem to find a way to locate it.

And to iterate: for some reason I'm running really old grafana (7.5.2) I tried to upgrade it but dashboards only allowed me to go up to 7.5.7. I tried to manually install the new package but got an error:

sudo dpkg -i grafana-rpi_9.5.3_armhf.deb
(Reading database ... 115523 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack grafana-rpi_9.5.3_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking grafana-rpi (9.5.3) ...
dpkg: error processing archive grafana-rpi_9.5.3_armhf.deb (--install):
trying to overwrite '/usr/sbin/grafana-server', which is also in package grafana 7.5.5
dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Katkennut putki)
Errors were encountered while processing:
grafana-rpi_9.5.3_armhf.deb

Any ideas how to get it up to date?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grafana - the latest update has an error - by Tuomas_S - 2023-06-12, 03:17 PM