This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for tinypilot (computer) how to docs
In my marathon fit out, pypilot is a item I am having a difficult time checking off. I recall a guide that talked about setting up signalK and tinypilot would link to practically automatic. I am not finding this doc nor any other to get beyond "standby" on the nokia screen. Was this doc on the tinypilot computer store page which is now gone? 
I am working my way through the pypilot workbook, but it does not seem to cover the tinypilot computer. It does talk about the individual components, but the tinypilot computer has done all that for you. 
On "Step 10 Installing Tinypilot" now and not connecting to my NUC mint computer. Will try RPI next.

At this point i have rpi 3B+ with Pican-M hat which is seeing the N2K data via signalK. 
I believe I am good to go here.
Any pointers appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for tinypilot (computer) how to docs - by Les Noble - 2022-05-06, 02:25 AM