This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ocharts
Was able to upgrade opencpn to the current version today. now have the ocharts plugin installed. Took several tries as i worked on the internet connection from the phones hotspot. was not picking up the phones hotpoint. wanted to connect to marina's new internet is not compatible with a Pi, has a accept usage conditions screen. so I was getting intermittent internet.
When I turned off the pi's hotspot, finally convinced things to work.

Thanks for your help.
Alan

Messages In This Thread
Ocharts - by amckeown - 2022-05-12, 05:29 PM
RE: Ocharts - by Sailoog - 2022-05-12, 07:41 PM
RE: Ocharts - by amckeown - 2022-05-12, 11:22 PM
RE: Ocharts - by Sailoog - 2022-05-13, 11:25 AM
RE: Ocharts - by amckeown - 2022-05-13, 02:13 PM
RE: Ocharts - by amckeown - 2022-05-14, 10:11 PM
RE: Ocharts - by amckeown - 2022-05-15, 09:11 PM