This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] OP v3 SignalK 3.14 installer and SSL
Got some issues with the Signal K installation and installer. Running an RPI 4 with 8gb memory, with the latest "2022-02-06-OpenPlotter-v3-alpha-64bit-img". I installed the Signal K software through the "OpenPlotter Settings" app. And the signalK server started up with no issues, i tested and activated SSL and it worked, but after a couple of restarts of both the signalK server and the raspberry PI, I can't connect to SignalK. 

I believe the issue is mainly due to me not using the "pi" useraccount instead i created an useraccount with the name of my boat. Because when I open the "Signal K installer" the SSL function is disabled and when i try to enable it I get an "No such file or directory: '/home/pi/.signalk/settings.json'

for now I will create an useraccount for the user "pi" and take it from there, but i thought you might wan't to know about this issue.

Best regards
Michael

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED] OP v3 SignalK 3.14 installer and SSL - by enmi - 2022-05-20, 10:45 AM