This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
openplotter-pypilot 3.x.x beta released
I ran the whole procedure from scratch this week and it resulted in Pypilot 3.2.4 app with pypilot 0.35 in it. No comments from me anymore, very happy with it.

(2022-10-02, 05:23 PM)seandepagnier Wrote: I am trying a bit harder now to make only essential bug fixes to the master branch.   My ongoing work is in an unstable branch which is likely to throw exceptions.

Can we then speak of pypilot releases? Maybe number each of these master commits with a new (major, minor) version number? Some release notes for each master commit would then also be handy? Or tagging those releases with a github tag, so it's be easier to revert back to a certain commit?

(2022-10-03, 06:33 PM)Sailoog Wrote: OK, let me know when changes are in master branch and I will publish a new openplotter-pypilot version to force a pypilot update.

Please only do this after the master commit has been tested. I'd be happy to be a tester!

Messages In This Thread
RE: openplotter-pypilot 3.x.x beta released - by ironman - 2022-10-08, 10:42 AM