This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have a look: Schematics for the new version of my PyPilot build
(2022-09-11, 12:40 PM)Max1947 Wrote:
CapnKernel Wrote:I've been continuing to work (very slowly due to time constraints) on my standalone PyPilot and motor controller autopilot.  

Here's a render of the new design:

Beautiful card

Thank you.  I've probably spent more than 150 hours on the layout and parts selection, but it doesn't really show.  I think I'm definitely going four layers on the next version.  Routing the tracks on this one has just been too hard.

(2022-09-11, 12:40 PM)Max1947 Wrote: Will it be possible to have one?  Cool Smile

I can't say.  For a start, I think my priority should be on producing something that works, because at the moment it's just vapourware!  And given that I have very limited time, that may be some time away.  I just finished a six-month maintenance period on my boat, and I still need to rebuild the engine, so I may not have this new version working until this time next year.  Don't hold your breath.

Pics of the maintenance, if anyone's interested: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8vrsfyxK8hnegq4S7

I also think that people who want to support PyPilot should buy directly from @seandepagnier, or others who have his blessing.  I'd only consider selling these if I had his blessing.  His products are tested, proven, and supported, and I think we owe him our support in turn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have a look: Schematics for the new version of my PyPilot build - by CapnKernel - 2022-09-11, 01:16 PM