This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting wind mode and GPS mode into pypilot
Hi Sean and everyone,

I am struggling with trying to get wind mode and GPS mode into pypilot.
I am running pypilot on tinypilot, last version, and I am using a WIFI router (NMEA4WIFI from Luis Vieira). I managed to get both GPS info from my AIS device and wind info from my ST30 both in NMEA0183 on the WIFI network generated by the router, I can see these data into opencpn on a separate PC. 

I configured pypilot in client mode and can access the pypilot web interface through the router WIFI network. In the router WIFI network I open the TCP port 20220 (please see configuration attached). 

However I cannot select neither GPS nor Wind mode in pypilot web interface, it always gets back to compass. I believe I am almost done at this point but cannot understand what is missing, so a little help would be highly appreciated!
MBJ

Messages In This Thread
Getting wind mode and GPS mode into pypilot - by MBJ335 - 2022-12-31, 01:14 AM