This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinypilot expected behavior with activated route
Hi Ironman, thanks for your reply.

I don't have any problem to get nmea on Pypilot and I am able to choose between the 4 modes (compass, gps, wind, true wind), I use signal K. The fact is that before my trial to get a better translation (french) I was able to choose between the 4 mode even with a route activated, and for me that is an excellent solution because I am able to come back to compass mode or wind mode with the route window in use, giving useful information. With this behavior it is possible to choose the compass mode to avoid a boat or any danger or to sail in wind mode keeping information on the route.

After my trial, I have made some trials by reinstalling the original plugin to come back to this previous behavior, but without success.

Before installing Pypilot 0.32 and OP3, the behavior was as you describe and I was very glad to get a change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tinypilot expected behavior with activated route - by Erickalon - 2023-02-06, 02:25 PM