This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAIANA + Signal K data loop?
(2023-03-13, 02:16 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Your MAIANA is connected OK, I do not think there is a loop.

I am trying to reproduce the error with null values but I can not.

The setting you are talking about is "Remove NULL characters" but I think this is for the void values in NMEA sentences.

Try to filter SOG and COG at input

There is a new opencpn 5.6.2 version in backports, try to update as usual "sudo apt update/upgrade"

Hi, 

I did all the updates, and it seems the OPENCPN issue is gone. OPENCPN runs for two hours with no issue at all, incl. MAIANA

The CPU load after starting the MAIANA app is still high (35%), and remains high, even after closing the app. But, the system ist functional and not blocked. After shutting down the "node" process (it restarts immediately) the CPU load is normal (5%) again and everything works fine.

Messages In This Thread
MAIANA + Signal K data loop? - by sridii - 2023-03-12, 03:33 PM
RE: MAIANA + Signal K data loop? - by Sailoog - 2023-03-12, 08:14 PM
RE: MAIANA + Signal K data loop? - by sridii - 2023-03-12, 10:06 PM
RE: MAIANA + Signal K data loop? - by Sailoog - 2023-03-13, 02:16 PM
RE: MAIANA + Signal K data loop? - by sridii - 2023-03-20, 09:33 AM
RE: MAIANA + Signal K data loop? - by Sailoog - 2023-03-22, 01:17 PM
RE: MAIANA + Signal K data loop? - by Sailoog - 2023-04-05, 04:03 PM