This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMU not detected - GY-91 sensor module (BMP-280 & MPU9250)
I have set up Open Plotter 3 on a RPi4 with a PiCAN M hat with a GY-91 module (combined BMP-280 and MPU9250) connected to the I2C port of the PiCAN-M.

The system is completely up to date.

I have been following the instructions in this blog / video: https://jeremyclark.ca/wp/nav/openplotter-sensors_a/

I am able to connect the BMP-280 and get temperature and pressure data into Signal K, although the connections tab in I2C is missing (has it recently been removed?)

However PyPilot does not detect the MPU9250 IMU even though its address of 0068 is showing up.

Any advice on how I get the IMU to be detected.

Messages In This Thread
IMU not detected - GY-91 sensor module (BMP-280 & MPU9250) - by apshamilton - 2023-06-01, 02:11 PM