This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documentation Project I did start a complete documentation to 120 languages
Let us all keep smilling

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:..._yacht.jpg

History: A wikipedia user did write a robot. This robot sucks around the web and try automaticely identify pictures.

This picture he sucks from flickerl

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:...us_Manske)
I (Magnus Manske), personally, do not (or rarely) upload pictures through this bot. It is part of my CommonsHelper and Flickr2Commons tools.
If some image with questionable copyright was uploaded, don't come to me. I (most likely) didn't upload it, and I don't know any more about it than you do. If it's evil, just nuke it.
Please use my talk page for comments. Comments here will be ignored, and eventually deleted.

I foolowed from there and flickerl to check the copyright . Internet is very tricky somehow.

This user account is a bot operated by Magnus Manske (talk).
It is not a sock puppet, but rather an automated or semi-automated account for making repetitive edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually.
Administrators: if this bot is malfunctioning or causing harm, please block it.

I think to build up a developer team is not enough :-) Designers anywhere... A lots of open positions we have.

When i go to recource i typicaly search first for duplicates and plagiatism in the net.

RP2_Pinout.png is also a picture in a lot of variations to find but i did not find nowhere a copyright info
only in the documentation of openplotter....

I suggest the following i make a propper imprint in general and in the looooooooooooong texts at the end i make a extra picture history where i got it in seldom cases....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Documentation Project I did start a complete documentation to 120 languages - by tocan - 2017-05-11, 06:56 PM