This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0.
Yesterday, I found an update to serial 3.3 and sk server 2.0. Plus about 20 updates to various programs. The serial update was in settings, the sk server at the bottom of the server page. The others were on the top toolbar. I had tried these toolbar listed ones before, but they always failed. Was able to capture part of the error message. Extremely slow download. thought it was the poor internet connection at the Marina, so I brought the Pi home. Did the sk server and serial updates. the others still failed.

took the Pi back to the boat today, and hooked things back up. I've lost my Actisense NTG-1 connection. The I2c inputs from the inside temp and rh sensor are running fine.

thought something might have been deleted with the upgrade, so I deleted the NTG-1 connection and reset it according to the openplotter setup instructions for the NTG-1. No luck. tried a couple of times. deleting, rebuilding, restarting the server, rebooting the Pi. Didn't have much problem getting the NTG-1 working earlier this year so I'm wondering if something has changed.

it was above body temp in the cabin with the hatches open. so could not work at it long.

first attachment should be the dashboard, showing connections, next two the error message from the various updates listed on the update routine on the top tool bar. 

something else different, OpenCpn keeps starting and restarting now. had to shut it off.

had everything working the way I wanted them before the updates.

Messages In This Thread
updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0. - by amckeown - 2023-07-06, 02:14 AM