This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0.
(2023-08-04, 08:02 PM)baltika_no_9 Wrote: Ah OK I see now, thanks. So presumably influxdb is shown as not running during the start up when it runs the checklist.

Next time you're there perhaps try to start it manually from the command line to see if there are error messages.

It sounds to me like the installation is fundamentally broken and you could be chasing around fixing issues forever. Given that in an hour or so you can have a brand new build from scratch I think that's what I'd do. Clean build at home on a tested, validated SD card then do the final configuration on the boat step by step.

I did make a new chip at home just in case. Gave it a try on the 5th, and gave up, and tried to replicate the network access failure. I did.

went back yesterday, and watched the install processes like a hawk. noted errors in installations of apps, eg. graphana. do not show as failures at the end of the installation in most cases. and shows as installed in  the  dashboard. usually click install and do something else.

so you think you have installed the app but its installed with errors. no wonder things were not working.  Is there a way of getting errors to show at the end of
.pdf   openplotter aug 09 2023.pdf (Size: 643.69 KB / Downloads: 99)
.pdf   openplotter aug 09 2023.pdf (Size: 643.69 KB / Downloads: 99) the log?

hardly anyone at the marina and got a good fast signal on the phone. wondering if internet connections are part of the issues.

got things working again now.

more details in attachments.

Messages In This Thread
RE: updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0. - by amckeown - 2023-08-09, 07:58 PM