This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to add multiple sensors?
I'm quite new to Pi/opencpn and want to add several sensors to my new 3b.

I'm thinking:

Temperature
Pressure
Humidity
Imu
Compass?
Gps?

What is the best way to neatly integrate several sensors?

Should i look for a hat that has most/all that i want, or use something that allows me to add my own sensors?

I see on the shop a hat that adds screw connectors to facilitate adding multiple sensors, out of stock though !

I have two projects in mind, the yacht one and one for a classic car!
For the yacht its mainly interfacing, i've another thread in that, for the car i'm thinking gps/imu for speed/acceleration monitoring, for road and track ?

Advice appreciated!

Steve

Messages In This Thread
Best way to add multiple sensors? - by Sderbyshire - 2017-05-18, 11:06 AM
RE: Best way to add multiple sensors? - by PaddyB - 2017-05-19, 10:34 AM
RE: Best way to add multiple sensors? - by PaddyB - 2017-05-19, 12:35 PM
RE: Best way to add multiple sensors? - by PaddyB - 2017-05-19, 12:47 PM
RE: Best way to add multiple sensors? - by PaddyB - 2017-05-19, 01:48 PM
RE: Best way to add multiple sensors? - by PaddyB - 2017-05-19, 02:28 PM