This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help need for Europe river charts
You know i am not have a sailboat and i like to go from netherlands to the black sea. On this tour i will have in a lot of regions no internet and so i need rivercharts. complete tour is ~3200 km

Is there a step to step guide how to make river charts for opencpn with a windows computer.

information should be the same like in the Openstreetmap or openseamap/openrivermap online charts. I got the maps as they come from Openstreetmap for Europe. Are thousands of small pictures and i have them zipped. It works with Androit and Windows WinNav / GPS32 without any problems but not with Openplotter.

Any Ideas and Help and a step by step guide or someone that can guide me step by step in this Thread now?

S63 and all available Charts show only the Coast but thats not what i need.

To open the project not only for sailboats and not only for coast will good for the project i think.

Where do i start? Old charts are available from 2011 and not complete.

I speak explicite not from the ENC Charts! This works fine for me.

Messages In This Thread
Help need for Europe river charts - by tocan - 2017-05-21, 01:43 PM
RE: Help need for Europe river charts - by PaddyB - 2017-05-21, 01:53 PM
RE: Help need for Europe river charts - by tocan - 2017-05-21, 05:53 PM
RE: Help need for Europe river charts - by tocan - 2017-06-06, 10:24 AM