This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bidirectional TCP (or UDP) connection with Shipmodul Miniplex-3E
I have openplotter updated on RPi3, on board I also have a Shipmodul Miniplex-3E that I use as hub / multiplex for nmea ports on cable.
I have set a TCP input on openplotter without problems so I have Openplotter the main multiplex with all the strings.
The Shipmodul (as it says in the manual) handles input and output together in the same connection so it can establish a bidirectional channel on the same port.
Openplotter does not allow to create a bidirectional TCP or UDP connection, and if I try to create two separately, it tells me that there is already a connection to that port.
How can I do? I would like to bring the Openplotter Compass to Shipmodul to have it on the nmea physical network.
I would not use usb-nmea adapters on Openplotter because I did not find them stable in my situation.
Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Bidirectional TCP (or UDP) connection with Shipmodul Miniplex-3E - by kste - 2017-09-10, 11:32 AM