This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semi-automatic digital logbook for Signal K
Just found and installed this.  Excellent and simple to use.
I think decision to allow a simple selection of time zone works well.  Local time is no good as you will het a disconnect on passage.  We usually have a single ships time throughout a passage even if we arrive in a different TZ.  And if it is only a brief (overnight/weekend) visit I don't bother adjusting the ships clocks.

I will explore more, but love how this have been implemented after our first passage.

[Edit: Your screenshot shows a column for "Wind" but mine shows "Weather" and is blank.  How does this get populated.  I believe that my SignalK has the appropriate paths for wind direction and speed.]