This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OP2] Changing units for temperature and pressure
(2020-01-20, 10:48 PM)holgerw Wrote:
(2020-01-20, 12:24 PM)SkipperEarly Wrote:
(2020-01-17, 06:16 PM)holgerw Wrote: Well, just looked with path a bit: environment.inside.bilge.temperature HAS selectable units in the Instrument Output. So no need these hack anymore.

Regards

@holgerw: could you please share a screenshot where you show this unit selection.

I cant even find the environment.inside.bilge.temperature key you mention.

I use signalK 1.20.0 and latest updates of OP2

You only have to use any Path: environment.inside.xxxxxxx.temperature to get the Units selectable in Sk-Instruments.

not available in my installation :Sad see yourself.    
what about this: try to put your "xxxxx" into the form and klicking "replace"

PS: this works only in the xxxxxx.yyyyy.*.zzzzz templates !
(2020-01-21, 10:41 AM)holgerw Wrote: what about this: try to put your "xxxxx" into the form and klicking "replace"

Sorry, but this is not a helpful comment without a screenshot.
(2020-01-21, 05:52 PM)SkipperEarly Wrote:
(2020-01-21, 10:41 AM)holgerw Wrote: what about this: try to put your "xxxxx" into the form and klicking "replace"

Sorry, but this is not a helpful comment without a screenshot.

You are nearly done, just chang your template to one with an .*. Inside. Or look into the new manual from openplotter 2.