This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raspios 64 bits Raspian
(2020-06-08, 06:53 AM)monos1 Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 05:45 AM)BlackSea Wrote: Good news for ARM64 Openplotter users:
I'm providing now also arm64 packages for xyGrib

Code:
deb https://www.free-x.de/deb4op buster main

Have a lot of fun
BlackSea

¡instaled! Great job.

There is no need to install CanBoat. It is part of the SignalK server. Here running in SignalK NMEA2K input via my Canable canbus board.

NPM install is: npm install -g npm@latest

SignalK install is: sudo npm install -g --unsafe-perm signalk-server.

64 bits is working great.

Bram
(2020-06-08, 08:31 AM)verkerkbr Wrote: There is no need to install CanBoat. It is part of the SignalK server. Here running in SignalK NMEA2K input via my Canable canbus board.

Bram

That's right, you're correct. But if you want to install signal k with the openplotter method and all its elements you do need the canboat package. By installing canboat previously you can install signal k from openplotter-settings as it works in opV2 32 bit.

You can try my canboat package here. Rename zip to deb for install.

Attached Files
.zip   canboat_1.2.4-1_arm64.zip (Size: 145.17 KB / Downloads: 223)
(2020-06-08, 05:45 AM)BlackSea Wrote: Good news for ARM64 Openplotter users:
I'm providing now also arm64 packages for xyGrib

Code:
deb https://www.free-x.de/deb4op buster main

Have a lot of fun
BlackSea

Hi Blacksea,

xyGrib is working now with the charts. One thing I cannot find, is how to change the area on the map for the grib forecasts. I have done this without the map, but now a like to change the area.

Thanks for your efforts,

Bram
(2020-06-08, 12:58 PM)verkerkbr Wrote: xyGrib is working now with the charts. One thing I cannot find, is how to change the area on the map for the grib forecasts. I have done this without the map, but now a like to change the area.

Thanks for your efforts,

Bram

have you seen a "hand" in Menubar? ;-)
(2020-06-08, 01:15 PM)BlackSea Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 12:58 PM)verkerkbr Wrote: xyGrib is working now with the charts. One thing I cannot find, is how to change the area on the map for the grib forecasts. I have done this without the map, but now a like to change the area.

Thanks for your efforts,

Bram

have you seen a "hand" in Menubar? ;-)

Hi Blacksea,

yes, I had allready tried to move the Weather window on the charts. But that does not work. With the hand icon, the complete chart moves, not the weather grib area. That what is missing. Why are there are now coordinates to change the area on that way.

Regards,

Bram
Red, cross icon, select download area. Blue, hand icon, moves map.
[Image: 0yhhL6x.png]
(2020-06-08, 02:05 PM)monos1 Wrote: Red, cross icon, select download area. Blue, hand icon, moves map.
[Image: 0yhhL6x.png]

Yes, that works. Simply making a new area, then the older area disappears from the screen when downloading new grib file. Thanks, Bram
(2020-06-08, 08:39 AM)monos1 Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 08:31 AM)verkerkbr Wrote: There is no need to install CanBoat. It is part of the SignalK server. Here running in SignalK NMEA2K input via my Canable canbus board.

Bram

That's right, you're correct. But if you want to install signal k with the openplotter method and all its elements you do need the canboat package. By installing canboat previously you can install signal k from openplotter-settings as it works in opV2 32 bit.

You can try my canboat package here. Rename zip to deb for install.

Thanks for your canboat install file. Now this works also from the Openplotter settings.options. And now it is also to the install the canbus application. Did not work before.

Pity there is yet a Realvnc server for the 64 bits version.

But the 64 RaspiOS with OpenPlotter is almost complete. Now allready in use for my navigation.

Regards,

BRAM
Setting the meory settings to 128 instead of 64 gives a much better performence with RaspiOS.

Also check if you have the latest Eeprom version on your system. With the latest Eeprom version the processor runs cooler.

sudo rpi-eeprom-update

Still not avavailable the RealVNC server and the Oesenc plugin for the usb dongle. And the RTL-DSR Ais reception.

Bram
(2020-06-16, 08:46 AM)verkerkbr Wrote: Setting the meory settings to 128 instead of 64 gives a much better performence with RaspiOS.

you probably meant "gpu_mem" ?