This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have new server!
Information 
Finally we are online again.

We have migrated to a new server to improve performance and reputation. DNS propagation has taken an unusually long time and we have been 3 days offline, sorry for that. There is a new style but contents are the same and nothing has been lost.

We are working on new exciting features for OpenPlotter and OpenMarine, stay connected Wink
Looks great!
Nice fresh layout!
Hi guys and girls !
In this post confinement time it is so good to be in contact again !
What a relief to have again access to this huge amount of experience !
I like this new design, more dynamic !

Wish all the best to the whole team and keep going strong !
Cordialement
Didier B
Pi4, SSD USB3, OP 3.0 Touch SK 3.2.1 OpenCPN  5.8.4 :  Thank you  Thank you  Thank you

Hello, everyone,
The new layout looks great.
The mod functions are much clearer.

Thanks for the move.

Greetings Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
I've used Tapatalk on iOS in the past, it doesn't work any more. Any ideas for a smooth reading experience on iPhone?
tapatalk got lost with the migration. It is reinstalled and working. Let me know any problem.
Works - thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(2020-06-16, 07:08 PM)Sailoog Wrote: tapatalk got lost with the migration. It is reinstalled and working. Let me know any problem.

No longer working. And there was something odd earlier also, kept disappearing from the subscribed forums list.
I can not see anything abnormal and nothing has been changed on server. I have tried to use tapatalk in my phone but I can not find openmarine on it but I can not find other forums like cruiserforums either. Can you use tapatalk in other forums?