This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Solutions board ?
+1.......
Thumbs Up 
"Share my work" fine by me
Thumbs Up 
On other boards this section is often called "showcase" but maybe "share my work" is more direct.
Anyway - I think a more positive connotation would be good for the brag board.
"How I Did It" might be a good name, since we have a "How do I..." and one could feed the other.

I had a little trouble with the term "brag" myself as my installation isn't as slick as some others, though it is improving. I posted it hoping for advice on how to do it better - but showing it made me think hard about what I was not doing well and spurred improvement. I need to fix the photos - it seems only I can see them.

It would be good to have more Openplotter stuff on Youtube (the second most popular search engine in the world), with a variety of tags to help people find it when searching.

An impromptu video walkthrough takes a lot less time to create than a write-up.

Particularly now that Sailoog will have some exclusive products, which will also make this more approachable by those who are not electronics geeks, we should make better effort to be easily found.

Sailoog, once you have hats in hand, it would be great to get one in the hands of the guy at the Panbo marine electronics blog. But I suppose that happens and you might have more attention than you want!
I think that "How I did it " below "How do I" makes a lot of sense.
"How I did it" makes sense even for me, done!

Saqqara, yes we have some used and full working prototypes that we could use to gift some influencers like Panbo.