This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weatherrouting
My config: Openplotter V7 beta  + OpenCPN V4.2

Now I try to install the add-on WeatherRouting OpenCPN, but I can not ... as well as other supplements. Dodgy
WeatherRouting and the rest of plugins should be installed, just activate.
I do not understand on my computer I can turn on without problems, but in Openplotter I can not.

I also tried installing them in Rasbian, but this one tells me they are already installed.
You went to options
selected the "plugin" Page
selected a plugin and then you couldn't push enable button on the right side?
If you work on low resolution, opencpn hides sometimes the enable/disable button. Try to use remote desktop with higher resolution (Ultra vnc viewer or mstsc.exe ...).
(2016-05-18, 09:42 PM)e-sailing Wrote: You went to options
selected the "plugin" Page
selected a plugin and then you couldn't push enable button on the right side?
If you work on low resolution, opencpn hides sometimes the enable/disable button. Try to use remote desktop with higher resolution (Ultra vnc viewer or mstsc.exe ...).

I just did a test with VNC on my laptop, increasing the screen resolution to the maximum, but I still have no access to the "Activate" button Huh

Attached Files Image(s)

I would look for a HDMI screen and switch the plugin on there but if this is no option:

look for the opencpn.ini file and set the

[PlugIns/weather_routing_pi.dll]
bEnabled=1

good luck!
(2016-05-20, 08:11 AM)SkipperEarly Wrote: I would look for a HDMI screen and switch the plugin on there but if this is no option:

look for the opencpn.ini file and set the

[PlugIns/weather_routing_pi.dll]
bEnabled=1

good luck!

Thank you to SkipperEarly for his message, which allowed me to explore the issue.
And here is what I found a picture because my English is not very good ...
Remember to save the file after modification.

Attached Files Image(s)