This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] V1 BUGs WiFi and actions
Hello everybody, I started testing OP V 1.0.0. I have noticed the following things so far. 

1. WIFI access does not work as it should. OP is set correctly e.g. AP / Client but no network is found. A network is found if you choose the setting with bridge. Once connected, you can restore the setting to AP / Client and the selected network will be found and automatically connected. 

2. Actions are apparently not executed. Messages are not displayed. If you choose the date display you can enter a date but do not accept it. Press OK does not work.

Greetings Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
1) it takes some time to set the AP/client. Please remove your saved network and try again waiting a litle.
2) Yes, actions are broken Sad we will fix it on next update

Thanks for testing
Hello sailoog,

I like to test.

The problem with the AP is with a new/fresh surgery.

Networks weren't found until I switched to Bridge once.

after logging into the WLAN, it was also recognized and connected without a bridge.

Greetings Jürgen
Both issues should be solved in OP v1.0.1, please test and reopen this issue if necessary. Thanks!
(2018-06-18, 11:09 AM)Sailoog Wrote: Beide Probleme sollten in OP v1.0.1 gelöst werden, bitte testen und öffnen Sie das Problem falls nötig. Vielen Dank!

Smile
I didn't know I could speak german so well Smile
I sent you a PN.