This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems with usb bridge / Logilink Serial adapter
Hi,
i have the following Problems.
I used a openplotter on a Pi3. I have a second USB WiFi Adapter, a keybord, a mouse and a Logilink Serial Adapter with 8 Ports (AU0033) on USB.
The Software works fine with WIFI Bridge and the USB  mouse and keybord. If I plug in the Logilink all other devices on USB doesn´t work. But the devices are still listed in lsusb.
Over VNC I can use the the Logilink and it was find from openplotter.
If I used rasbian Jessie without openplotter all works fine.
Have anybody a Idea?
Sorry for my english.
Thomas
Hi glowntiger,
which version do you use?
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
openplotter v1.0.0 is rspbian stretch, have you tested this on clean rasbian stretch?

This smells like powering issue
Hi,
yes it was a clean openplotter v1.0.0. No further configurations.
On a clean stretch without openplotter on the same Pi (another card) all works fine...
I have also tested with a powerded hub on openplotter. Also with forced powered usb... (config.txt)