This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] OpenGL not Selectable
Installed new 1.0.0 on my RPI 3B+ with no issues, and most functions working better than .17. One problem that has surfaced is that I can no longer select "Use Accelerated Graphics (OpenGL)" on the OpenCPN Display/Advanced dialog. I know this is not directly an OPL function, but am wondering if others have seen this as well. It was working with previous versions including .17. Thanks.
what happens if you enable opengl on raspberry pi configuration before?
(2018-06-06, 10:06 AM)Sailoog Wrote: what happens if you enable opengl on raspberry pi configuration before?

Just tried enabling via raspi-config and it works as expected. Funny thing is that after installing from USB instead of SD it was enabled as expected. Might have been something to do with booting up...I did switch to a 2.5amp power supply and boot up seems to go much smoother. Thanks for your help and for making OPL such a great tool!