This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no imu data after update
After update to 1.1.0 I have no more imu data when selcting "basic autopilot". When I select " imu only" I get heading. I already reinstalled the whole system. In version 1.0.0 it is workink but same behviour after update. Huh
Do you have a pypilot controller connected?
You should only select basic autopilot if you are using pypilot
(2018-07-24, 05:47 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Controller (arduino) is connected and was working before update. In version 1.0.0 everything is ok, but afterwards not working. If I choose "basic autopilot" even selection of pitch and roll are not possible and greyed out.
(2018-07-24, 11:01 PM)kalle Wrote:
(2018-07-24, 05:47 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Controller (arduino) is connected and was working before update. In version 1.0.0 everything is ok, but afterwards not working. If I choose "basic autopilot" even selection of pitch and roll are not possible and greyed out.

Same here, upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0.
IMU not functioning anymore. MPU-9250/9255 is still detected, but values for tillt heading pitch etc. are all "n/a".

Went back to 1.0.0, and it worked again.

Regards
Hans Fix
Please check if you have any error output.
open a terminal and type openplotter. Go to pypilot tab, press restart and watch the terminal.
(2018-07-25, 06:28 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Please check if you have any error output.
open a terminal and type openplotter. Go to pypilot tab, press restart and watch the terminal.
I have attached the debug output when restarting pypilot in autopilot mode. There seems to be something wrong. As I am not a programmer (only a little bit arduino) I do not know what . For the moment I can also go back to OP 1.0.0 but it would be nice if the problem could be solved for the future.

Attached Files
.txt   op_imu.txt (Size: 7.91 KB / Downloads: 162)
Thanks.

Please follow this post where we are fixing this: http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.p...85#pid6485
(2018-07-26, 06:20 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Thanks.

Please follow this post where we are fixing this: http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.p...85#pid6485

It is working now.
Thank you.
(2018-07-25, 06:08 AM)It Paradyske Wrote:
(2018-07-24, 11:01 PM)kalle Wrote:

Same here, upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0.
IMU not functioning anymore. MPU-9250/9255 is still detected, but values for tillt heading pitch etc. are all "n/a".

Went back to 1.0.0, and it worked again.

Regards
Hans Fix
confirm this situation. 1.1.0 version has some errors such this one. Also NMEA generator doesn't works correctly, I can't to edit existing sentecies and add some sentencies, for example ROT, HDT e.t.c.