This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Triggers/Actions
Hi All,

updated from V1.0.0 to V1.0.2 and the Triggers/Actions tab are still not publishing on MQTT, running OP in the terminal window all I get is "local variable "publish" referenced before assignment"

MQTT is working, I can send messages to OP from CloudMQTT and it shows up in SK Diagnostic but its not transmitting from SK

Thanks

(RPI 3)
i use a command under actions to send mqtt messages.i dont know of any other way..search the forum this has already been discussed.
(2018-06-26, 02:35 PM)jim321 Wrote: i use a command under actions to send mqtt messages.i dont know of any other way..search the forum this has already been discussed.
I am using the actions to trigger messages to MQTT, the same way I did in V.0.17 but it stopped working in V1.0.0 and was repaired in V1.0.1 but it is still not working.

I followed a tutorial on this forum to use the actions to send messages to MQTT Smile
It seems that we fixed the issue with actions but there is another one with mqtt. I will see, thanks for reporting, I think I know what is going on.
This has been solved in v1.1.0 test please
(2018-07-12, 06:48 PM)Sailoog Wrote: This has been solved in v1.1.0 test please

Going down to yacht tomorrow so will report back tomorrow evening.

Thank you so much![emoji16]
(2018-07-12, 06:48 PM)Sailoog Wrote: This has been solved in v1.1.0 test please

Working like a charm now, thank you very much! [emoji16]