This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPI 3 + Openplotter v1xx
Sad 
I don't understand , when I run openplotter v1xx on my RPI 3 brand new, the startup process stops (see photo).

Help me :-(

(2018-06-26, 05:52 PM)Arwen Wrote: I don't understand , when I run openplotter v1xx on my RPI 3 brand new, the startup process stops (see photo).

Help me :-(
as the picture does not pass, here is the text:
[     1.963442] ---[ end kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(17.9.2)
Your SD seems to be corrupted. Burn your SD again. If the error persist change your SD.
the message unknown-block is a clear synonym that the SD card is failing either because it is in poor condition, because it has been used too much or because it has not been removed in the safe way before its writing is finished. It's either a brand new or an old, recycled card?
Why are sailors more daring than other men?
Because: No man is so often afraid
like the sailors.

"Of the questions of the seafaring world", in
The Tree of Science, Ramon Llull
Very good post. Lots of information mentioned in this article. Thanks for sharing here.
I solved my problem :-)
Using the latest version of win32diskimager, I was having trouble turning on the RPI. By using the copy function of the SD card on openplotter, all my SD cards will work :-)

I am looking for a v0.8.0 version of Openplotter which is no longer on the Sailoog site, would someone still have this available, because it is the version that works on the boat and my SD card is HS