This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error updating to 1.1.0 from 1.0.0, RP3
from update:

Processing dependencies for pip
Finished processing dependencies for pip
Requirement already up-to-date: paho-mqtt in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Requirement already up-to-date: pyudev in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Requirement already up-to-date: pyrtlsdr in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Requirement already up-to-date: pynmea2 in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Requirement already up-to-date: twython in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Requirement already up-to-date: websocket-client in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Requirement already up-to-date: spidev in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Collecting requests
Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pip/basecommand.py", line 215, in main
status = self.run(options, args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pip/commands/install.py", line 353, in run
wb.build(autobuilding=True)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pip/wheel.py", line 749, in build
self.requirement_set.prepare_files(self.finder)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pip/req/req_set.py", line 380, in prepare_files
ignore_dependencies=self.ignore_dependencies))
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pip/req/req_set.py", line 620, in _prepare_file
session=self.session, hashes=hashes)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pip/download.py", line 821, in unpack_url
hashes=hashes
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pip/download.py", line 659, in unpack_http_url
hashes)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pip/download.py", line 853, in _download_http_url
stream=True,
File "/usr/share/python-wheels/requests-2.12.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl/requests/sessions.py", line 501, in get
return self.request('GET', url, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pip/download.py", line 386, in request
return super(PipSession, self).request(method, url, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/share/python-wheels/requests-2.12.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl/requests/sessions.py", line 488, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File "/usr/share/python-wheels/requests-2.12.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl/requests/sessions.py", line 609, in send
r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File "/usr/share/python-wheels/CacheControl-0.11.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl/cachecontrol/adapter.py", line 47, in send
resp = super(CacheControlAdapter, self).send(request, **kw)
File "/usr/share/python-wheels/requests-2.12.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl/requests/adapters.py", line 497, in send
raise SSLError(e, request=request)
SSLError: ("bad handshake: Error([('SSL routines', 'tls_process_server_certificate', 'certificate verify failed')],)",)

#### ERROR. ABORTING, PRESS ENTER TO EXIT ####

from openplotter debug:
pi@openplotter:~ $ openplotter debug
Warning: Stopping signalk.service, but it can still be activated by:
signalk.socket
No humidity sensor detected
It looks like a connection problem, try again
Exactly the same here. Did you solve the problem? I tried twice (also with a clean install) My connection looks ok.
(2018-08-20, 01:37 PM)nvelthuijsen Wrote: Exactly the same here. Did you solve the problem? I tried twice (also with a clean install) My connection looks ok.

I solved my issue: it didn't use the original powersupply but an alternative. A better powersupply solved my issue.