This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booting into LXDE??
What have I done and how can I undo it??

RaspPi now booting into the LXDE desktop >

[Image: T6Tqn0O.png]

Any idea how I can go back to pixel? Google came up with an awful lot of links.. 
Ta

Hmm, this seems to have done it..

https://rajeeshknambiar.wordpress.com/20...l-desktop/
Paddy feel for ya bro, damn..
i have gotten into making back up's..never did that before ..lol shrink volumes & bkup is a pain..
i got tired of reinstalling every thing..now that it's evolved into this much work..n.r. flows gpio's mqtt subs.ect..

that sounds typical to something i would do..you and i would get a long so well in real life..Smile
did you try to go to openplotter updates and set default openplotter desktop.?
(2018-08-16, 09:07 PM)jim321 Wrote: did you try to go to openplotter updates and set default openplotter desktop.?

Tried that but no luck, broken node red as well so maybe time for a fresh install. After buying a new SD card reader to replace the bust one otherwise I'd have a backup... Smile