This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suitable ESCs
I no longer use hobby ESC for my controllers, but when I did they were 30 amp ESC for to drive motors only 2-3 amps, and so they did not fail.
(2019-06-06, 10:31 PM)seandepagnier Wrote: I no longer use hobby ESC for my controllers, but when I did they were 30 amp ESC for to drive motors only 2-3 amps, and so they did not fail.

Are you solely using your self designed H-bridge now? And if so, any chance you can post a schematic and / or tell us enough that I can draw that schematic for you?

Regarding RC ESC's: I received an ESC from China that has been well known to be easily reprogrammed to brushed for years. But discovered that within the last two months they redesigned it, meaning it doesn't accomadote an ATMega-8A anymore. Instead they use some 2*8 pin no-name microcontroller now. So using ESC's from China is still a gamble..