This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updating from 1.0 to 1.2
How does one successfully do this?    

I've tried the update function within Openplotter  but it always fails. even off a fresh install  or is there a noobs package with 1.2 already installed?

Attached Files Image(s)

Just to confirm, you are plugged into Ethernet via cable, right? Asking because I recently ran the update and it worked without issues.
(2019-12-25, 06:09 PM)McNugget Wrote: Just to confirm, you are plugged into Ethernet via cable, right? Asking because I recently ran the update and it worked without issues.

Yes running from eithernet only    fresh install from noobs with nothing done to it before attempting to update.
figured it out!  Seems to be a problem with older builds of Openplotter 1.0  my download is from when 1.0 first came out!  I downloaded the latest copy of it last night and its getting much further along in the update process than it ever did previously!

damn spoke to soon.  Still fails on a fresh download of 1.0 updating to 1.2    is 1.2 ready to update to?
One thing I might have done before updating to 1.2 using the updater was going to the console and

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

and then using the updater to get to 1.2