This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP error in French language
Hello,
I encounter an error in openplotter when it is translated (language parameters) in French. In this language, the GPIO cannot be configured as input: After configuration, my settings do not appear in the table. Also for Actions, my settings disappear as soon as I validate them. More serious, if I leave a gpio on entry and I farm OP, I can't reopen it, which forced me to reinstall the whole until I realize that this error did not appear in English language.
I submit this problem because I totally ignore how language can interact on how the software works!!
Please inform me if possible and it would be nice if tou can correct this bug.
Cordially
kinefou
Hello,

I have the same error in OpenPlotter when I choose the French language on OP and RPI. I noticed that by applying
new parameters in the Actions, OP does not correctly write the changes in openplotter.conf ([Actions] triggers = ...) the sentence is incomplete.

If I apply the same changes after switching to English, the changes are written properly and completely in the config file but I have an error message in the debug: " MySK_to_Action_Calc instance has no attribute 'currentpath' "
A problem with ASCII encoding?

That's as far as I got

regards
Divine Comédie
Bug is known. There is a pull request from stelian42. (https://github.com/sailoog/openplotter/pull/227)
Thanks for the information. I applied the correction.
Now the memorization of the actions is perfect and works to play a sound, the shutdown etc...
But not for displaying a message.
I still have the error message: MySK_to_Action_Calc instance has no attribute 'currentpath'