This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
efuse on arduino
I just wanted to let you know that I tried it on another arduino nano. Yesterday I've ordered a new one, which I think is a clone.
However, the clone works after just one try! Everything is 'sync' in autopilot and no error flags.

Looking forward to play around with this more. Also, I've wrecked the original nano, but I will try to restore it with avrdude while connecting it to a working nano.
As I understand it needs a working oscilator or specific mhz frequency from another device to restore it.
Hello...i had experienced the same issue. I have just downloaded the new Arduino 1.6.11 IDE and the bootloader burning works again. Just at the first start, you have to click Yes in the message box saying something about new AVR boards version.

pcb quote