This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conversion of units in OpenPlotter
Continuing with the assembly of a Raspi mobile with a 7" screen, I installed the IMU9250.
After the corresponding calibration it works perfectly.
The problem is that the atmospheric pressure comes out in inHg(inches of mercury).

I have tried with the Hut Moitesier and I also get it in inHg

I've looked at Signal K and I don't see the possibility of converting it to millibars.

Does anyone know how to do it?
SignalK uses SI units (for pressure Pa).
Do you see the wrong value in "diagnostic Signal K input" when "private Unit" is unchecked?
If it does show you the correct value in Pa then you must change your "Unit Settings" (Setup your private Units (for diagnostic only))
e-sailingSignalK uses SI units (for pressure Pa).
[quote pid='9117' dateline='1559928543']
Do you see the wrong value in "diagnostic Signal K input" when "private Unit" is unchecked?
If it does show you the correct value in Pa then you must change your "Unit Settings" (Setup your private Units (for diagnostic only))
[/quote]

Thank you very much for your reply.

What you propose I have already done, but the value does not change only the units

[Image: IMG-20190609-133419.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20190609-133732.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20190609-133815.jpg]