This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garmin plotter crashes nmea communication
Hi Francesco, and Sean,

Yesterday i got the chance to try out the old modifications as they are in this topic and can confirm that that one did work it steers to the waypoint (a bit wobly as it oversteers but that might be inproved by adjusting gains (did not have much time).

At the moment the source code has been totaly changed and Sean added my Pull request but I did forget a ":" after the try so it does not compile. sorry for that. my bad. should have compiled before putting it in a pull request but was to busy finding out how to do a pull request.

Sean, adding L/R to Gpio and RF remote is also great. did not know you can do double key's with the 4 key RF remote.

At my Raymarine +/-1 and +/-10 = tack R or L, seems logical to have the buttons +1,-1,+10,-10. Tacking could be as above, +1 and -1 could be auto and +10 and -10 could be change mode (c,g,w,t) or +10 and -10 = compas, +1 and -10 = gps and -1 and +10 =Wind but I'm sure you already have a plan for that. Looking foreward to this improvements.

Greetings Rob

Messages In This Thread
RE: Garmin plotter crashes nmea communication - by rmvdmrl - 2019-09-01, 03:03 PM