This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgiveness for not responding earlier
Heart 
Sorry guys (Is there girls here? Sad ) we are sailing and we spend the few spare time we have working on v0.9.0. instead of replying on forums. We hope to catch up on September.
Go sailing and enjoy! In the end, that's what you created openplotter for Smile

We've completed our installation some weeks ago and sailed from eastern germany (baltic sea) to isle of wight in uk, next we will head to the channel islands, across the bay of biscay, to the canaries, to the cape verdes and then across the atlantic to the caribbean. we've been running openplotter for nearly 1000 miles now and it is really helpful. the only small "fault" i noticed until now is that i sometimes have to restart the nmea-service (where we get gps and ais data from) when the raspberry is running for a couple of days. but i don't know if this is a problem of openplotter or our usb-converter.

So keep up the good work and thank you very much!
Thanks txg!!!

And thanks for your useful feedback. Next time try to open openplotter in debug mode and check if there is any error message in the terminal when NMEA stops working.